- 9-36V DC-in !
- ARM Cortex RK3288 !
- Android 5.1/9.0, Debian 9.0 !
- IP65 Front !
incl. 19% VAT, plus shipping
Available in 3 weeks
– IP65, NEMA 4 rugged protection, metal front bezel
– 10.1″ With LED Backlight
– 350 nits Brightness (cd/m²)
– 262K display color
– 1280 x 800 @ 60Hz resolution
– 160°/160° viewing angle (H/V)
– 0.1695 x 0.1695mm pixel pitch
– 16:10 aspect ratio
– 600:1 contrast ratio
– 25ms response time
– Projected capacitive type
– 257.10 x 159.66mm ±0.2mm active range
– Transparency ≧ 87%
– Operating force ≦ 80g
– Surface Hardness ≧ 6H (ASTM D3363, pressure 1N/45°)
– Aluminum panel
– Iron case
– Black color
– Spray paint coating requirement
– Rockchip® ARM Cortex A17 1.8GHz/QC processor
– Onboard 1333/2GB DDR3L DRAM
– Onboard 8G Flash ROM
– Watchdog Timer 256 levels, 0~255 sec.
– Speaker: 2* 2W/8Ohm
– Camera: 1* 500W USB (Option)
– OS Support Android 5.1/9.0 or Debian 9.0
– Power Consumption: 8.5W
|Expansion||– 1* Micro SD socket|
– 2* USB2.0 (USB1 Co-lay OTG)
– 1* HDMI 1.4
– 1* AUDIO(Line-out +MIC)
– 1* Micro SD Socket
– 1* Power Button
– 1* GbE
– 1* 9~36V DC jack
|Power Input||– 9~36V DC-in|
|Dimensions||– 259.3 * 177.3 * 39.0mm|
|Compliance||– CE, FCC, IP65(Front)-Option|
– Shock: 15G, 11ms duration
– Vibration: 5~500Hz/1 Grms
– Operating: -10°C ~ 50°C
– Storage: -20°C ~ 60°C
Please tell us your opinion. Rate the product on a scale from 1 to 5. A value of 5 means the best possible rating.
If you want you also can leave a comment.
Your ratings are honored on many ways. Your report will help other customers to better judge about the products. And you can benefit from reports other customers are giving.
In addition we credit 0.50 EUR for each given rating with comment and 1.00 EUR for each given rating with comment (more than 150 characters) on your account. The credit will be substracted automatically on your next order !
We reserve us the right to delete given comments (for example on attempts to give comments with senseless content, copying of other comments, inserting of foreign content, abusing the system for financing orders). "Fair-use-policy" does apply (as of rule of thumb you should give comments for products which you have purchased already. And your credit account only in rare cases will have 2 or even 3 digits). The credit can only be withdrawn by placing an order. It is not possible to get the credit cash or transferred in an other way.