incl. 19% VAT, plus shipping In Stock
|MB Model||– MT95-90|
– HBFCT95W-90B (WIFI)
|BIOS||– AMI Flash ROM|
|CPU/Chipset||– Intel® Apollo Lake SoC Processor (E3940 CPU TDP 9.5W)|
|Memory||– 1* DDR3L 1866MHz SO-DIMM up to 8 GB|
|Network||– 2* Intel® i210AT GbE|
|Storage||– 1* M.2 M-key (2242) Support SATA interface|
– 1* M.2 E-key (2230) Support USB2.0 & PCIex1 interface (for WiFi module installed)
– 1* M.2 B-key (3042) Support USB3.0 interface (for 3G/4G/5G module installed)
|Rear Panel I/O||
– 2* USB3.1 (Gen1)
– 2* HDMI (Max. Resolution: 3840 x 2160@30Hz)
– 2* RJ45
– 1* MIC/Line-out Combo (Realtek® ALC662VD)
– 1* COM (RJ45 type)
– 2* Antenna holes (WiFi only)
– 1* DC-in jack (Lockable type)
|Front Panel I/O||
– 1* Power button
– 1* Power LED, 1* HDD LED, 2* LAN LED
– 2* USB3.1 (Gen1)
– 1* AT / ATX mode Switch
– AC to DC Adapter / AC 90~240V_DC12V_5A_60W
– MT95-90 MB_DC 12V input
|Compliance||– CE, FCC, LVD, RoHS, ErP Ready|
– Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 70° C (Under the condition of using M.2 interface SSD)
(The test environment is closed and windless)
– Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 80° C
– Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH @40°C (non-condensing)
|Dimensions||– 144 (W) x 116.9 (D) x 65 (H) mm|
|OS Support||– Windows 10, Linux|
|Data sheet||Download (PDF)|
|Data sheet||Print view|
|Jetway Catalog (Rackmount)||Download (PDF)|
|Jetway Catalog (Barebones)||Download (PDF)|
Please tell us your opinion. Rate the product on a scale from 1 to 5. A value of 5 means the best possible rating.
If you want you also can leave a comment.
Your ratings are honored on many ways. Your report will help other customers to better judge about the products. And you can benefit from reports other customers are giving.
In addition we credit 0.50 EUR for each given rating with comment and 1.00 EUR for each given rating with comment (more than 150 characters) on your account. The credit will be substracted automatically on your next order !
We reserve us the right to delete given comments (for example on attempts to give comments with senseless content, copying of other comments, inserting of foreign content, abusing the system for financing orders). "Fair-use-policy" does apply (as of rule of thumb you should give comments for products which you have purchased already. And your credit account only in rare cases will have 2 or even 3 digits). The credit can only be withdrawn by placing an order. It is not possible to get the credit cash or transferred in an other way.