incl. 19% VAT, plus shipping In Stock
– JNF632(E)-7X00 / 3.5” SBC
– Core Number : i5-7200U / i5-7300U (Default)
|BIOS||– AMI 16MB SMT Flash ROM|
– Intel® Skylake/Kabylake U Processor (TDP 15W)
Notes : When the system runs, CPU will automatically adjust its working clock frequency according to changing workload.
|Memory||– 2 * SO-DIMM slots DDR4-2133MHz up to 32GB|
– 1 * 2.5” SATA3 6Gb/s internal drive bay
– 1 * Mini-PCIe (full size, shared with mSATA)
– 2 * Intel® GbE
– 1 * half-size Mini-PCIe slot (for WiFi expansion)
|Rear Panel I/O||
– 2 * USB 2.0 , 4 * USB 3.0
– 1 * HDMI (Max. resolution:4096 x 2160@24Hz)
– 1 * DP (Max. resolution:4096 x 2304@60Hz)
– 2 * RJ45
– 1 * Line-out
– 1 * COM or GPIO (Optional)
– 2 * Antenna holes (Optional)
– 1 * DC-In jack
|Front Panel I/O||
– 1 * Power button, 1 * Reset button
– 1 * Power LED, 1 * HDD LED
– 2 * USB 2.0 ports
– 1 * Line-out, 1 * MIC-in
– 4 * COM (Optional)
– FSP DC Adapter / DC12V-5A-60W / LV6
– AC 90~240V input
|Compliance||– CE, FCC, LVD, RoHS|
– Vibration test: N.C
– Shock test: N.C
– Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50° C
– Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 70° C
|Dimensions||– 193 (W) x 142.4 (D) x 62 (H) mm|
– Net Weight: 2.2KG
– Gross Weight: 3.2KG
– Color Box dimension: 250 (W) * 118 (D) * 295 (H) mm
|OS Support||– 32/64 bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux|
|Warranty||– 2 Year limited warranty|
|Data sheet||Download (PDF)|
|Data sheet||Print view|
|Jetway Catalog (Rackmount)||Download (PDF)|
|Jetway Catalog (Barebones)||Download (PDF)|
Please tell us your opinion. Rate the product on a scale from 1 to 5. A value of 5 means the best possible rating.
If you want you also can leave a comment.
Your ratings are honored on many ways. Your report will help other customers to better judge about the products. And you can benefit from reports other customers are giving.
In addition we credit 0.50 EUR for each given rating with comment and 1.00 EUR for each given rating with comment (more than 150 characters) on your account. The credit will be substracted automatically on your next order !
We reserve us the right to delete given comments (for example on attempts to give comments with senseless content, copying of other comments, inserting of foreign content, abusing the system for financing orders). "Fair-use-policy" does apply (as of rule of thumb you should give comments for products which you have purchased already. And your credit account only in rare cases will have 2 or even 3 digits). The credit can only be withdrawn by placing an order. It is not possible to get the credit cash or transferred in an other way.